Monday, January 23, 2006

Oooh its going to be hard ...

So far, the wikipedia biographies I've looked at are pretty glowing accolades. the tendency based on scientists is to conclude that bein a b$£&*rd is not necessary in order to succeed. But I have a bit further to go yet. So the first sinners I'm considering are:

Sir Isaac Newton
Edward Teller
Guglielmo Marconi
Robert Hook
Thomas Edison

Sigmund Freud is too tough to call, the debate is still hot

There are saints a plenty, so I'll have no trouble choosing a few.

Well I'm parking this little journey for about a fortnight while I'm travelling, so I'll see next month!

Victims is an interesting title, and includes people for different reasons, maybe

Marie Curie
Stephen Hawking
Joannes Gutenberg

Any thoughts? Controversial choices? Other suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home