Thursday, August 30, 2007

Marketing, The Web and the Public Sector


This is a bit of a short post after a title like that; it should be an essay of some sort. Lots of people working in this area; some that I follow, like Demos. My point is that in the entrepreneurial world there is marketing stuff of great interest to the public sector too. If you're browser and broadband is up to it, here's gapingvoid's full cartoon collection on one page. If in doubt, try them a few at a time here. I've just asked if I can use one of these (yes, that one up there) in a report and presentation I'm working on for one of the roughly twenty Hampshire Rural Pathfinder projects. (One of 8 regions involved in this DEFRA-sposnored innovative exercise.) I think there's a lot of interest to the expressed aim of developing public services that are more responsive to customers' needs.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home