Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Dream teams

I came across some research yesterday that looked at what makes a dream team. The thing that struck me was that the researchers had looked at theatre teams as well as others. That brought to mind a government initiative in Denmark that offers a theatre (rather than a theatrical) approach to business. This evolved out of the more traditional (passive or one-way) relationship between arts and business, with business sponsoring the arts. The Learning Lab explored this through a collaboration - The Creative Alliance - with a project called 'Artful Creation: Learning Tales of Arts-in-Business', that led to a book by Lotte Darso publised last year. You can read the first chapter free as a pdf on the website. I think it's got some great ideas, and when I've read the whole book, I'll no doubt have more to say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home